It's finished! I started this popular quilt in the summer of 2011 and I used fat quarters from my stash for each of the blocks. I slowly worked on it for the last two years and this October I finally finished it.
I did the quilting with my attempt at a wood grain pattern. It was harder to do then I first assumed but I think in the end the overall effect is what I was going for.
I also had this giant piece of flannel in my stash for the backing. I got it on a whim a few years ago from a shop on Etsy. It was so surprising how well all the fabric from my stash worked together for this project.
This quilt features blocks that are 24″ square and so the quilt finished at a nice large 90″ square.